Procainsa SA was established in 1988 as an engineering cathodic protection and integrity management consulting. During these years, Procainsa SA provides engineering services in Oil&Gas, marine, petrochemical and storage facilities. The company operates in Europe and South America.
Our staff technicians are certified by National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE).
We are also specialist in DCVG (Direct Current Voltage Gradient) inspection, grounding System and lighting protection.
Our services are developed under the strictest standards of quality, having obtained external certification on quality management system under the standards of ISO 9001:2008, and OHSASS 18001.
Our mission is to serve our customers providing solutions for advanced Corrosion Engineering, integrity management and Protection, aimed at maximizing production and safety in pipelines, industrial facilities and infrastructures.
We identity that our reputation is the best way to improve long term clients relationships.
Quality and OHS Policy
Procainsa, SA, has the purpose that the products and services offered meet the clients’ requirements, satisfying their needs and expectations, and also the legislation and regulatory requirements, including others subscribed related to their hazards to OHS, thus ensuring the long-term success of the Company. Therefore Procainsa SA establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
• Lead the company in the market against the corrosion by cathodic protection systems and integrity management for industrial and marine installations.
• Consolidate the company in the market for electrical protection using grounding and lightning protection systems.
• To achieve the complete satisfaction of the client by giving faithful fulfilment to his requirements for the services.
• Continuously improve its activities to strengthen its commitment to the quality of its products and services.
• To prevent damage and deterioration of health, and to continuously improve the management of OSH and OSH performance
Cathodic protection is an active method against corrosion of a buried or submerged metal structure.
Main tool for the knowledge of the state of the integrity of the pipe. We are specialists in inspection techniques for underground pipelines.
Procainsa combines experience in operation and field inspections as well as data management to ensure safe pipeline operation.
Placed by star-plates, javelins electrodes, make these earthing systems are highly reliable.
The safest way to date, to protect against the direct impact of lightning, is its capture, derivation and dissipation to earth.
All our courses have as a principle “Learning by doing”, having a high practical component in the client’s facilities.
Our success cases are the result of the trust of our clients.
Carrer Major, 40 –
08221 Terrassa (Barcelona)